Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Young children and teeth... teeth and young children - Family members - Parenting


I have quite a few fillings in my teeth and my husband has none! What a lucky man! Of course, I hate going to the dentist and at all times attempt to avoid the experience. The mere sound of the drill tends to make my skin crawl and my ears ring as I'm confident is the case with a wide range of moms. Just thinking about it tends to make me a lot more determined to avoid the place a lot more than ever.

Like all kids, my kids nag for sweets and tit-bits that they see other kids eat. As a conscientious mum I attempt to avoid those factors altogether. It is not that hassle-free. Whenever we socialize they get sweets from an individual. That is life and we all know it.

My daughters - getting women - are especially fond of chocolate. Though they might opt for other sweets off the shelves mainly because they look colorful and fun, they at all times eat MY chocolate as an alternative! In a current survey women voted chocolate to be their 'first love'. With statistics like that how can I possibly deprive my two little girls from this pleasure?

Of course I end up allowing them chocolate on a common basis... followed by guilt and concern. I devote thousands on numerous sorts of healthy tit-bits in my effort to attempt and get them to like something healthier. It does not perform. For nearly 4 years it didn't perform... how extended does one bang your head against a brick wall?

But dental wellness is a genuine concern in the short and extended term!Just read this! "Chronic periodontal illness impacts about 85% of the adult population!" (Dr Steven J. Smith D.D.S., P.C). This illness can affect the entire body via bacteria that is absorbed into the body via the mouth. In fact - any illness in the mouth can affect the entire body mainly because it has a direct pathway into the bloodstream via inflamed tissue supporting the teeth. It was found that illness spread via the body in this way can even cause clotting in the blood escalating the threat of heart attack or stroke. The fact is... the mouth must be healthy or else a compromised systemic body wellness will result.

Current studies have shown that folks with healthy gums have shown to have larger levels of an antioxidant named 'glutathione' in their saliva. Glutathione is an antioxidant naturally. Our stressful lives tax the body into coping with survival which usually leaves the body lacking in significantly of its natural production which is essential for productive maintenance. Correct supplementation assists the body and will subsequently facilitate with dental wellness and decrease the incidence of gum illness.

My eyes and ears were open when I came across articles and data on a item that contains an array of antioxidants, including natural bioavailable glutathione that supports the healthy functioning of the body... offering a extended list of other advantages!

It was just the right item for us! Chocolate! It is critical to know one issue though - not all chocolate is produced equal... you need to have the right kind of chocolate.

My first question was: "What does it taste like?" and the second questions was: "Will my kids like it?" I promptly had some samples sent more than and High quality News! My kids love it! They can have chocolate each and every day now! No a lot more guilt, no a lot more worry, NO Much more WORRIES! The other advantages are incredible too.

Conclusion: God does love the planet... he gave us chocolate!

Healthy Chocolate

Yves





No comments:

Post a Comment